Tuesday 24 January 2012

Its been a minute....

I've been soooooo bad with blogging since I got back to SA. You cant blame me thought cause Internet is so scarce and so flippin expensive here. My iphone is still locked on UK network and you'd swear Im asking for a new mobile just wanting to unlock it. Anyways...enough complaining.Im at the internet cafe and thought I should touch base.

I haven't had such a CRAZY December in ages...gotta love my country for that man. Booze...meat...booze...more meat and LOTS of partying. Lol. Its so good touching base with old friends...

Back to updates

Took a few pics the other day in Dec, was going to a friend's braai (SA term for a BBQ). and this is what I wore...enjoy!



Shoes, fishtail top, ring, neck piece and nerd glasses- Primark
Jeans-old...and washed out...love the colour they have become
Bangles- H&M
Bag- Zara (yes....i finally got it ;) )

2 comments:

  1. u look amazing, doll!
    beautiful ;)


    come visit my blog & follow it if u like ^^
    thank you! have a nice dayy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun, thanx for the compliment.
    Will check your blog out and follow. Feel free to follow mine to.
    Take care
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete