Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Kase: Time For Some Praise

Most of yal don't know this about me, but I'm not just Christian but also a regular church goer.

I love Sundays cause this is probably the only day I let go of my tomboyish ways to just strictly wear heels or formal flats, if ever. I can just never go to church in trainers...weird but true.

Anyway, I visited Grace Bible Church in Sunninghill this past weekend...the jury is not out yet.

Outfit:



Shoes- Karen Millen
Jeans- Bershka
Belt- Primark
Shirt- Woolworths (gift from mom...sweet)
Ring- H&M
Bag- Zara
Lipstick- Orange Spice by Sleek

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit... Sophistication with style..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you got the Zara bag finally!? NICE! My friend is *STILL* waiting for it to go on sale! Shems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to babe. Reality sorta hit me after the 2nd year of waiting-lol. Good luck to your friend.

      Delete