Monday 6 February 2012

My Kase: Sad Farewell

What a sad, sad night out in London. It was our last Saturday in Londres- a bit of a bitter-sweet night. I t was fun, as always, to party with my gUrls but sad that it was to celebrate the end of what was the scariest, craziest, testing, fun, adventurous and insightful chapter in my book of life. Just typing this makes me all teary….I MISS LONDON :''(

Okaaay….moving right along-lol

This is what I wore:










Aaahhh London-town...such beauty!




Boots- Aldo
Leggings- Primark
Fishtail starred blouse- River Island
Tweed blazer- Zara
Bag- Old
Lipstick- Grape by Sleek

2 comments:

  1. ....so this is why you were so late to your own farewell....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was fashionably late:) ... It's allowed:p
    *bows head in embarrassment*

    ReplyDelete