Sunday 27 November 2011

Colour Me BLUE


So...a friend of mine sent me this pic and since then I've been searching for this lipstick (didn't know it was this difficult to find lipstick, of all things-SMH). Anyway, I finally got my hands on this metallic blue (all thanks to another friend who went to New York and bought it for me). Even though its not the blue I wanted, its blue non the less. Thanks Ntee ;*
DILEMMA: Now that I have it, I'm not sure I have the balls to wear it...need to grow some FAST!!!!

Here it is *drum roll* -  my new love :)



And YES, it says eyes and cheeks on the front of the box but if you read on the second pic, it says lips as well (lol). It is important to use a good lip moisturiser before putting it on though.

Blue lipstick on darker skin tones:










Not bad hey????? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment