Tuesday 29 November 2011

Zara got ditched...for now.

So...last Saturday I left the house with every intention to buy the black Zara plaited shopper bag I've been eyeing. Well..eerrr...truth is, I've been hoping they'd mark it down during their seasonal sales and all that hope has been kept alive for a whole year if not more...lol. -all in vain :( 
Told yal I was a bargain hunter!

So, before we went to Oxford Street to get the bag I've been dreaming of (literally-lol) we started in Camden Town and as we were walking around, we went into this leather shop and they had THIS baby on sale...I JUST COULDN'T RESIST! 
 


 
 
The colour, the detail, the stitching, the leather...EVERYTHING about it just made me fall in love with it!
I HAD to have it!

PS: Don't think these pics do it justice

I still want the one from Zara though, and will keep my fingers crossed that someone will be generous enough to buy it for me as a xmas pressie...lol...*wink*
 
Here are pics of it in black and brown:
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment