Wednesday 30 November 2011

CREEPERS have "creeped" back into fashion

The evolution and recreation of fashion is something else though, isn't it? Remember how weirdly we used to look at punks and Gothic for wearing creepers? lol.
Now EVERYONE is loving and wearing creepers...well most people are. Designer and high street shops are stocked up with different styles, colours and shapes.
I think some are cute, quirky and stylish but I just haven't seen a pair that speaks to me, which is why I still don't have a pair. That said though, there are some hideous ones out there, like the ones worn by Gaga and Willow (see pics below) *pukes*

Check out a few celebrities like Rihanna, Katy Perry and Jessie J rocking them



How HOTT are these blue ones worn by Katy!?!?
 




 
Gaga and Willow....I'm still puking!
 



Check out the different styles: 
 

Asos
 Asos

 Asos

Office

 Prada

River Island

 Jeffrey Campbell



Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment