Tuesday 8 November 2011

Zara Shoes Spring/Summer 2011

I hear Zara is launching in SA tomorrow, i have mixed feelings about it. A part of me is happy because it will now be easily accessible to most and my friends wont have to come to London or bug me with emails asking me to get them stuff...lol, you know yourselves! Another part of me is seriously worried about the range they will be bringing. I hope their SA buyers know their eesh and that they will bring most if not ALL items/looks featured in each season's Lookbook-since there isn't a Lookbook online, well that I can find. Good thing is that SA is a season behind so we will have expectations well in advance and they BEST deliver!
Enjoy their Spring/ Summer 2011 shoe collection, which will hopefully be at a Zara near you from tomorrow ;)




















Images courtesy of Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment